Thursday 23 February 2012

ABOUT CHITRA





This is my first posting about spirituality. Please leave your feedback after visiting this website. I dedicate this website to my guru Shridi Sai Baba.

About myself:


Myself from Pondicherry.A city of southeast India on the Bay of Bengal south-southwest of Chennai (Madras). It consists of four former French coastal settlements whose administration was transferred to India in 1954. 


 Pondicherry was my birthplace simultaneously it is a learning  place of the spiritual path. I found myself in this place and I am going to share with you all one by one. Pondicherry is a earth of spirituality.I accept this in living here. I hope you will also  feel good in sharing my experience.  With the blessings of Saibaba, i dedicate to the persons whoever helped me in the path of meditation.




Death will hug me on one day. So my life is mortal. I want my sharings to be immortal. That's why i am writing this. I hope all will read and share my experience  to enhance the spiritual thoughts. 





2 comments:

  1. Really a delight to read your blog. Looking forward for more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment and encourgement.

      Delete